Sunday, September 9, 2012

thankful

you know when  you are on vacation or away somewhere, and your out in public in your pajamas, but you  think "it doesn't matter, no one knows me.."  i feel like that all the time.  i'm kind of a slob lately. i don't really bother putting make up on, except when we go to church, or i'm in a "put together" mood. 

i actually really enjoy it.  i am embracing this season of being able to get myself ready and out the door in 2 minutes without thinking twice. 

my cell phone hardly ever rings.  my calendar looks so white and empty compared to what i'm used to.  moving here has really simplified my life.  so many things have been cut out of my "normal life".  and i'm left with all these pockets of time.  its awesome. 

i'm sure the novelty of this will wear off eventually, but i am loving for now.

so thankful we are on this adventure together.


3 comments:

  1. What a great place to be in life. Precious opportunity. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful picture of you guys...I'm glad the simplification is such a gift...I like the sound of that...things have been simpler for us lately, too, and that's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious! :)
    Enjoy it while it lasts! You look pretty good in the picture!
    love,
    Viv

    ReplyDelete